Dear visitors! We are glad to see you in the courtyard of the experimental house and studio of K. Melnikov (Moscow, Krivoarbatsky Lane, 10).
While visiting the courtyard of the Melnikov House, please, follow these rules:
1. The courtyard is open every day. Access is free:
— From 1 April to 30 September – from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
— From 1 October to 31 March – from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2. Visiting hours may be changed by the administration according to the weather conditions, day length and other reasons.
3. While visiting the courtyard, please:
— respect the Melnikov House, a unique monument of architecture and cultural heritage;
— be polite to other visitors and the employees of the Museum;
— take into consideration the temporary inconveniences due to research, repair and restoration works that take place on the territory of the courtyard.
4. Non-commercial photography and video recording is allowed and encouraged, as well as excursions, if they do not disturb other visitors.
5. On the territory of the courtyard it is prohibited to:
— drink alcohol or to be in a state of alcohol intoxication;
— come with dogs, cats and other animals;
— ride bikes, scooters or roller-skate;
— litter and pollute the territory;
— disturb others with loud music and sounds;
— use sound amplifying equipment;
— approach the walls and windows of the House closer than 1 m (3 ft);
— touch the walls and windows of the House;
— look into the windows of the House.
6. The Museum administration has the right to temporarily limit the access to the courtyard in the case of a large number of visitors.
7. The administration has the right to close the entry to the courtyard to any person without explanation.